Monday 13 June 2011

Have You Ever Wanted to Grow Taller? Read This Before Doing Anything Else!

When I was younger, I was the shortest in my class and the shortest with my immediate friends. I used to ask myself, how tall will I be when I grow up? Well my short height stayed all throughout my educational life, and those who are short know exactly what I am getting at… At the age of 28 I still had to take my drivers license with me everywhere. I wanted to be taller! I wanted to be above average height! I wanted to grow taller naturally!

Well as a result, I wanted to try and find out if I could grow taller, even just a couple of inches if it gets Kate to go out with me! I searched all over the internet and a number of text books from the local book shop, from Supplements, Human growth hormones to grow taller devices – but nothing seemed to work. I looked at so many different ways to grow taller.

As my search came to an end, I decided that it was time to give up and accept my height as what it was (5’ 6”) when I accidently discovered a guide called Grow Taller for Idiots.

So what did I do? Well I bought the guide from Howdoigrowtaller.com and discovered TWO AMAZING NEW FACTS which I am going to share with you:

The condition of our spine will affect our height (as much as 2 – 6 inches) which is around 35% of our total height

More than 98% of people will suffer from over compression of the spine (this is as a result of a mixture of environmental and genetic reasons).

Grow Taller 4 Idiots provided me with an exercise and diet plan to help correct this condition and get rid of my excess curvatures in the spine. As I said before, I was 5’ 6”, after 7 weeks of following the diet plan I have gained a FULL INCH (and a bit). The diet plan allowed me to get rid of some of the compression in the fluid sacks between my vertebrae. I am so pleased with the results. So although I am not 6’ as yet, I have gained a reasonable height which I feel A LOT MORE comfortable with.

Height is not something as fixed as most people think. Try this tonight and see if it makes a difference for you.

Measure yourself tonight before you go to bed. Then do the same thing tomorrow morning. You'll be surprised to find that you are anything from 1/2 an inch to 2 inches taller in the morning. Why? The height difference is due to the decompression of your spine while you sleep horizontally on your bed.

Why do I never notice this, you may ask? Simply because everyone gets shorter at night, thus one can't really notice the difference if you don't measure yourself.

But still, compression can vary depending on how much you weigh. If for example you are overweight your spine will compress faster in proportion to someone that is much lighter.

So, if you loose some weight, you will not only appear taller but your spine will not compress so fast and you will be taller.

Many people use this compression effect to their advantage by following a program such as http://www.howdoigrowtaller.com that will help them to retain and extend their height to several inches - by exploiting just this single effect. Know that there are many more other ways to gain height and when combined height increase is practically guaranteed.

I would definitely, HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product to anyone who feels uncomfortable about their height and wants to grow taller. Do this before taking any miracle growth pills of other growth products.

Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/nutrition-articles/have-you-ever-wanted-to-grow-taller-read-this-before-doing-anything-else-738284.html#ixzz1P93LOpgs
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution